Saturday, 16 January 2010

Makerbot #453 : First Print....almost..

I rebuild my Heater from scratch. I always have the problem with the temp not showing in RepG. I started with a Print from RepG directly and it was pausing when printing.
Sending the File to the SD card from RepG took about 15 minutes so i decided to put it on the SD from My computer.

Now it's time to print !

I started with this small men ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:883 )
and the 15mm cube ( http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1498 )

As you can see in pictures and videos, I have a problem : Too much ABS extruded at some place.

Also, when printing the cube, the extrusion stoped after 8 minutes but not the process. I needed to reset the Makerbot Mainboard to be able to make it working again... Strange...



video
video

No comments:

Post a Comment