To connect the thermistor, I bought a temperature sensor.
I found 2 problemes with it.
First : the connector are not correct for the A6 connector on the plastruder. The VCC and the 5V. need to be switch. After cutting the trace I placed a small wire to make it right.
Second problem : The green connector on the Temperature sensor board is too big and crash on the casing when going UP. So I decided to not connect it directly on the plastruder board. Because of that, the bad wiring are no more a problem since I'm using a wire. With the wires I can connect it where I want. Anyway, the switch is already done.... Note to me : Next time, look if a new part can be place safely where you need it.
To drive the HBP I'm using a Relay. I installed a LED (took from a old Network touter ) to see when it's heating or not.
The relay is placed with the sensor board on the right side of the Makerbot.
This is the connection on the plastruder :
The test show that it's now easy to reach 100C in less than 10 minutes.
Now, I need to find a good cable to connect all of that to the HBP. I need something long enough and also a cable that can move with the HBP.